APC Back UPS : Tower Model
APC Back-UPS 500VA, 230V
• Output Power Capacity 300 Watts / 500 VA
• Max Configurable Power 300 Watts / 500 VA
• Nominal Output Voltage 230V
• Output Frequency (sync to mains) 47 - 63 Hz
• Topology Standby
• Waveform Type Stepped approximation to a sinewave
(1) IEC 320 C13 (Surge Protection) IEC 320 C13 (3) IEC 320 C13 (Battery Backup)
IEC 320 C13 (2) IEC Jumpers (Surge Protection)
• Nominal Input Voltage 230V
• Input Frequency 50/60 Hz +/- 3 Hz (auto sensing)
• Input Connections IEC-320-C14 inlet
• Cord Length 1.83 meters
• Input voltage range for main operations 180 - 266V
• Input voltage adjustable range for mains operation 160 - 300V
• Maximum Input Current 7A
• Input Breaker Capacity 7 A
• Battery Type Maintenance-free sealed Lead-Acid battery
with suspended electrolyte : leakproof
• Typical recharge time 8 hour(s)
• Replacement Battery RBC2 • RBC Quantity 1
• Interface Port(s) Optional Simple Signalling RS232 cable, USB
• Control panel LED status display with
On Line : On Battery : Replace Battery and Overload indicators
• Audible Alarm Alarm when on battery : distinctive low battery alarm,
overload continuous tone alarm
• Surge Protection and Filtering / Surge energy rating : 310 Joules
• Filtering Full time multi-pole noise filtering
: 5% IEEE surge let-through : zero clamping response time : meets UL 1449
• Data Line Protection Analog phone line for phone/fax/modem/DSL (RJ-45 connector)
• Maximum Height 165.00 mm Width 91.00 mm Depth 284.00 mm
• Net Weight 6.32 KG
• Includes: CD with software, Documentation CD, Qty 1
Detachable 1.2 m IEC power cord, Qty 1 - Detachable 1.8 m IEC power cord,
Telephone Cable, USB cable, Warranty card
• Warranty: 2 years ( PART NUMBER BK500EI )
APC's BackUPS 500EI and 650EI offer guaranteed power protection for computers and other electronics in your home or business. Models provide enough battery backup power so you can work through short length power outages as well as safeguard your equipment from damaging surges and spikes that travel along utility and data lines. Together with a variety of standard features, APC’s BackUPS 350EI, 500EI and 650EI are perfect choices to protect your productivity from the constant threat of bad power and lost data.
Product Features :
1. LED Indicator and Audible Alarms
Quickly understand the unit and power status through visual and audible indicators.
2. 4 IEC Outlets
3 battery backup and surge protection Keep critical electronic equipment running when the power goes out or fluctuates at dangerous levels, so you can protect your work and save your data.
• 1 surge protection only
Protect your secondary electronics from harmful surges and spikes without reducing battery capacity used to run primary electronics during power outages.
3. USB /Serial Connectivity and PowerChute Software
Use your computer to access additional power protection and management features: • Preserves your work, shuts down system during outages • • • Restarts your system, minimizing work disruptions Enables customization of your BackUPS settings Monitors and displays power and battery status
4. Telephone Data Line Surge Protection
Guards against surges and spikes traveling over an analog phone line.
5. Push Button Circuit Breaker Provides for easy recovery from circuit overloads and protects your fuse box and electronics from electrical damage.
6. Automatic Diagnostic Testing Periodic battery selftest ensures early detection of a battery that needs to be replaced, ensuring your unit is ready when you need it.
2 Yr Warranty APC offers a 2 year warranty with free technical phone and online support, providing customer peace of mind.
ราคา 4,173 บาท
( #4,466 บาท VAT )